We ask all of our visitors and users of our site to comply with our policy. If you or your party do not comply with the policy, you will be ejected from the site.
• Campers may arrive on site from midday on Friday 20th August. Please be aware anyone arriving after 8pm on Friday will need to call the onsite security supervisor on the emergency contact number in your confirmation email to gain entry.
• For Event Fire Safety, Any persons who are camping wishing to leave the site after the event is closed to the public, are requested to inform a member of the Event Team of their exit and an approximate return ETA, as gates will be locked at 11:30pm and will not be reopened until 6am the following morning. Gates will be open for a 20 minute period for the Approximate ETA. After this you will be required to call the Event Site Mobile to gain entry.
• The use of threatening behaviour and/or foul and abusive language will not be tolerated and will result in the offender being removed from the site, with no refund.
• Please consider other users of the site and we ask that all members of your party and any guests conduct themselves at all times with due regard to the health and safety of themselves and others.
• The camp site is for recreational use only. Campers are not permitted to use the campsite as a base for running a business, carrying out work or as a main place of residence.
• We ask that you do not trade on the camping area and do not tout or engage in commercial advertising or display any advertising notices on a unit (a firm's car or van with name and description on the side is acceptable).
• On arrival campers are asked to report to Event Registration before pitching camp.
• Please familiarise yourself with the site's fire regulations and firefighting equipment and its location as soon as you arrive on site.
• Please pitch where the marshal asks you to. For your safety, we have a "two metre rule" which means that units (excluding guy ropes) must be 2 metres apart from adjacent units in order to protect against fire.
• Small generators are allowed, but please respect your fellow guests, and make sure they are turned off by 11pm. This also applies when returning to your pitch after 11pm
• Barbecues must be purpose built and portable, standing clear of the ground. There must be no possibility of damage to the ground. Only gas or charcoal barbecues should be used. Campfires are not permitted in the camping area. ALL HOT ASH MUST BE DISPOSED OFF CORRECTLY IN THE METAL WASTE BIN PROVIDED.
• Toilets and showers are provided, these will be inspected by event staff regularly. Please leave toilets and showers in a clean manner.
• If a chemical/portable toilet is used other than the toilets provided by PBFOW, then this must be emptied in the toilets supplied or taken away to be emptied. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES must this be emptied in the event site boundary trees/hedges or directly on the ground. Anyone found to be fouling will be made to clean up and then vacate the event.
• If you wish to smoke at your camping pitch, please ensure your cigarette is FULLY EXTINGUISHED and the filter is placed in the metal sand bucket provided and not thrown on the floor.
• Litter is to be bagged up each morning and put in the large waste bag provide at the campsite entrance, as the site is semi-rural we wish to discourage foxes and vermin into the campsite Pets are welcome on site but you are responsible for the behaviour of your animals. Please ensure that your animals are not allowed loose on site and are kept on a lead no longer than 2 metres. If it is deemed a pet is creating a nuisance or causing disturbance to others, you will be asked to remove them from site. Please note we do not allow on site any breed of dog listed under the Dangerous Dogs act 1991. You are also responsible for clearing up after your dog. Failure to do so may result in you being ejected from site.
Boots Pharmacy (Bretton Centre) 01733 262555
Peterborough City Hospital (A&E) 01733 678000
Vets4Pets (Bretton Centre) 01733 261094 (Friday 9am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm, Sunday 10am – 4pm)
IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION PLEASE CALL POLICE, FIRE OR AMBULANCE ON 999
Built with Mobirise - Go now